Transformation To Young Warrior
Indigenous youth ages 13 - 15.
Traditional Learning Style:
Cuystwi replicates the traditional teaching relationship between Elder and youth. Stl'atl'imx Elder, Gerry Oleman returns as himself, and Nuu-chah-nulth Elder, Louise White, shares her wisdom and teachings.
- Your Journey Begins: The World and You
- Who Are You
- How Did You Get Here?
- "Legend of the Sugar Girl"
- Sugar Girl's Identity
- Colonization on Trial
- The Indian Act and You
- Residential Schools
- What is Racism and Where Did It Come From?
- What Does Racism Look Like?
- How Can We Stop Racism: Words Into Action
- Exploring Cultural Identity Through Art and Artifacts
- Building Cultural Identity: Your Culture Quest
- A Delicate Balance
- Creating Connections: Gaining Strength
- When The Weight Grows Heavy: Understanding Depression
- Adapting and Self Regulating: Tapping Into Your Ancestor's Power
- Decolonizing Our Sexuality
- The Three D's of Dating
- From "I" to "We": Building Strong Relationships
- A Warrior Takes Shape
- The Warriors Around You
- Congratulations Young Warrior!
Wanna Check it Out?
Access Video Content without the Program!
Most of our videos have been uploaded to our youtube channel. Feel free to share however you'd like :)
(to see the videos specifc to the Cuystwi programming, select the "Cuystwi" playlist)